Our policy is to protect your right and guarantee your satisfaction with the service(s) that we provided. It does not effect your rights under Consumer Right Act 2015
To allow us to provide a quality service as efficiently as possible, you need to:
* Ask for the service which you would like to have
* Inform our staff if you are allergic to any chemicals or substances before the receiving any service.
* Whilst receiving any service please provide our staff with your feedback and or comments on their services so our staff can satisfy your requirements straight away.
* Inform the staff/salon manager immediately if you have any concern relating to the salon, staff or any service.
* Inform the staff/ salon manager immediately if you have any concern that you have any infection or any other abnormal reaction or condition with respect to your nails.
Please remember, treat your nails like diamond and jewels, not tools. Be kind to your nails and they will look beautiful for weeks after your service:
• Enhancements and gel polish manicures are guaranteed for 48 hours days after your appointment. If you lose an enhancement or notice chips or lifting within 48 hours, please call us to schedule a free repair.
• You must arrange an appointment to have your nails fixed within 5 days after your initial service.
• Repairs after 3 days or for breakages, tears and corner breaks will be charged
• Traditional polish services are not guaranteed.
• We will not be responsible for any breaking or infected nails
• If you damage the original design a charge will apply for repairs.
• We will charge you for costs of any repairs or replacements that we have to carry out due to your own lack of care your nails or the finish to your nails (For example, they are broken, chipped or start to lift).
No cash refunds will be given after you have left the salon. As soon as you have walked out the salon door that means you have accepted and are happy with the service provided to your nails
• If you are not happy with your nails, please make us aware of it before you pay. We will adjust them to your satisfaction or remove any enhancements or coatings that have been applied.
• No refund will be given because you have simply changed your mind.
• We will redo any service at no cost to you provided that you tell us immediately after we have performed the service that you are unhappy with the quality of the work. If you are still not happy after we fixed your nails and request the refund, then you have to go through our Customer Complaint Procedure by writing to us, state the reason of your unsatisfied after we are did your nails, the photo of the evidence of the nails that were fixed by us.
CUSTOMER COMPLAIN PROCEDURES
We recognise the importance of service and set ourselves high standards. Should there be an occasion when we do not meet your expectations we are equally committed to dealing with any complaint in a through and professional manner.
• What will we consider as a complaint?
We consider a complaint to be any oral or written notification of dissatisfaction about a service we have provided, offered or withheld.
• Who can make a complaint?
A complaint can be made by any client or potential client, to whom we have provided a service or by a representative acting lawfully on their behalf.
How can you make a complaint?
You can make a complaint by contacting us by any of the following means:
- In writing addressed to: Manager, Glitter & Beauty 2.0, Unit 3, 305 Whitley Road, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear, NE26 2HU
- By e-mail to: email@example.com
- By telephone on: 0191 252 0350 / 07477281218
- By come into the salon by appointment and filling the report/complaint form in our computer system.
SERVICES AND CANCELLATION
We have a no refund policy on services we have completed at our salons. Although, we do offer complimentary fixes within 7 days of the service completion with authorisation of the management team.
We require 24 hours’ notice for cancellation of your scheduled services in order to avoid a late cancellation fee. Clients cancelling with less than 24 hours of your scheduled appointment will be required to pay 50% of the services reserved in order to continue booking services at Glitter & Beauty
If you have booked your appointment with less than 24 hours between your booking time and scheduled appointment you are required to cancel 3 hours before your service start time to avoid the late cancellation fee.
Appointments booked with less than 3 hours of time between when the appointment was made, and when the appointment was scheduled to take place are not subject to this policy. While there is no fee applied for these cancellations, you may be required to pay a deposit in order to book future appointments if this happens more than once.
Please note that cancellations can only be made through calling the salon or in person.
If you think you may be late for your appointment, please call the salon and let us know. If you have not been able to contact us, your appointment time may be reopened and/or given away. If you show up late for your appointment your services may be altered to fit the remaining time. If this happens you will still be responsible for the full amount of the services booked.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointments, without contacting the salon to cancel, you will be subject to pay the FULL AMOUNT of the services reserved. You will be also be required to pay a deposit in order to secure any future bookings. Clients who no show on more than one occasion will be required to pay in full before any appointments are booked. There is no exception.
We do love your pet but you will have to leave your pet at home when you visit us. We really wish we did not have to discriminate against the better species, however, it is against health standards to have them at our salon where the services are being held.
We also have to respect our clients who may not be as comfortable around animals as we are. If you bring your pet to your services you will have to leave them outside or take them home before we can complete your service. If this result in you having to miss or cancel your appointment, policy fees will be applied.
Services animal are an exception, please let us know in advance so we can arrange your appointment for most suitable time.
This restriction also applies to birds, cat, alligators, kangaroos, dragon, phoenix, unicorn and any other animals.
Please do not use spells, ritual or summon demons, angels or any other entities from other dimension to our salon.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
At the salon, we stored customer details such as name, telephone number and email address in order for us to schedule appointments services.
The customers details will be keep in our logs book and computers system solely for this purpose.
We do use mobile numbers to confirm appointment and remind customers a day before their next appointment through our SMS Text Reminder services.
CCTV camera is being use for prevention of crimes, customers and staff safety purposes.
If you wish us to remove, amend or delete your details, please write to us at:
Data Removal Request
BX CORP. LTD
Glitter & Beauty 2.0
305 Whitley Road
Tyne and Wear